Thursday, August 30

The Wilyonaryo Fiasco


Willie Revillame is fake. As Joey de Leon aptly stated, "Aralin mong umiyak nang may luha. [Learn how to cry with tears]" Contrary to what Willie said, he wasn't defending himself. Again, like in so many other instances, Willie falls back to grandstanding what he arguably stands for - helping the poor and bringing joy to their lives."Alam mo ba ginagawa ko dito? Para malaman mo lang; hindi ko sinusumbat to. Bahay, sa kwarto at studio lang ako. Nandun lng ako sa loob ng kwarto ko mag-isa -- iniisip ko kung ano gagawin ko ulit para mapasaya ang buong mundo [Do you know what I do here? Just so you'll know; not to brag. House, my room, and studio. I'm just there inside my room alone -- thinking of what I can do to make the whole world happy]," says Willie. That's a lot to bear, Mr. Savior. Besides, that wasn't the issue. People weren't questioning your motives. They were looking for an explanation. You say that Joey de Leon is making it personal between the two of you. I believe it's the other way around.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Willie is shifting blame? i heard that accused wife beaters do that too....