Sunday, November 4

Zero the Zoothzayer

Here's the Boston Prediction:

Prediction Time
Oh man, everybody is jumping on this Celtics band wagon. You know what? I was going to go prediction-free for the whole year, but I guess I'm going to break that now.

Now, if anybody remembers back when I got drafted, I got a report back that the reason I dropped so far in the draft was that Jim O'Brien of the Celtics said that I was too immature and that I wasn't ready for the NBA. What really happened was that I had an Achilles injury and I went back to L.A. to go get it healed when I was supposed to have a two-day workout in Boston with O'Brien. He didn't like that. So word came back to me that he was trashing me and it put this knife through my chest about the Boston Celtics.

Back in the day when I would day dream I thought that if I could score 100 points against any team it would be the Boston Celtics. Now, I knew it would never happen, but if I could do one thing in the NBA it would be to score 100 against Boston. So anyway, since everybody is back on the Boston bandwagon it brought back old memories. So listen here. On November 2nd, we're going to go into that building, we're opening up Boston. Right now I'm telling the Boston fans: You guys are going to lose. It's not going to be a victory for Boston. You might as well just cheer for me, because Boston isn't winning in Boston for the season opener. I'm sorry.

I love it! But he didn't stop there:

Big Three vs. Big Three
When I said we were going to beat the Celtics on November 2, was that really a prediction? I don’t think I wanted to say, “Hey, we’re going to play Boston and we’re going to lose!” Agent Zero is coming in the building. I’m back. I know all you Boston fans are going to want to go to see Kevin Garnett, but y’all are going to see him 41 games. You’re only going to see me twice! Me and my handsome self. I got a fresh cut for the Boston and Indiana fans. Break out the Arenas jerseys. I’m coming to town.

I mean, when you look at that Celtics team, that’s a powerful team … on paper. Once those guys get going, you’re in trouble. You can’t guard that team … on paper. You still have to play the games. But with Kevin Garnett, the way he’s playing, you’ve seen some of the stats. He hit a triple-double once and he was one rebound and one assist away from a triple-double the game before that. So once them guys get their niche, they’re going to be a good team. But November 2 for them, that’s going to be truh-bull. Trouble.

Oooh! Then they lost by 20. KG had 22 20 5 3 3 50FG% 4-4FT. Now that's trouble. You and your big mouth.

No comments: